As prime contractor, Markon is supporting one of the Intelligence Community’s premier innovation offices for emerging technology.
The program operates under the auspices of the customer’s CIO and is responsible for the identification and rapid acquisition of technologies that are determined to have significant impact for mission and organization customers.
Markon helped stand-up the Digital Innovation Program in 2016 by aligning strategic plans to mission goals, managing resources, developing the challenge process, and introducing human-centered design principles.
Markon continues to support the 30-person program across their offices in the DC Metro Area and Silicon Valley. Markon recently enhanced the program’s technology research and industry engagement process and is supporting the development of an innovative ventures fund.
Additional Services, include:
- Discovery: Create Mission Canvas; Develop Root Cause Problems; Provide Benchmarking and Stakeholder Mapping; Tech Scouting; Technology/Product Analysis; Custom Industry Research and Market Maps
- Ideate: Implement Human Centered Design; Host Industry Events; Translate Mission Use Cases
- Project Management: Manage Portfolio; Lead Prioritization/Tracking Exercises; Utilize Agile Scrum and Lean Startup
- Non-traditional Partners/Acquisition: Create Non-traditional Partner Vehicles; Mitigate Security Concerns; Support Non-traditional Acquisition Agreements
- Development: Testing; Managed Application Development; Commercial Software Integration
- Deployment: Provide Communication/Branding Support; Manage Budget and Contracts; Develop Lessons Learned
- Measure: Calculate ROI; Conduct Cost/Benefit Analysis; Provide Program Justification